Although I've been having a singular dialogue today, I have solved the issue I was having with Chrome and IE. MenuMachine 2 was conflicting with the Before/After JQuery plugin. After inserting code that was written to fix a Safari/Jquiry MenuMachine conflict the plugin worked in the browsers.
Although I spent much of the day trying to solve this issue, from editing the js file to fixing the browser issue, I think I've learned something. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Yeah, I accomplished something.
-- This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/ Search the list archives: http://www.ListSearch.com/GoLive/Browse/ Manage your subscription: http://www.ListSearch.com/GoLive/
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!